Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Sew Sweet

Well, about 2 weeks ago, I decided that I needed a hobby. (Besides obsessing about my weight and taking naps) 


I ran across a craigslist ad for a brand new Brother SE-400 for half off! I know, amazing. So, I met the guy in the mall parking lot for our transaction with the manfriend, Heebs. (I know, I have a gift at picking pet names.) Heebs was adorably protective by checking out the box as if he knew the ins and outs of a sewing machine and writing the guy's tag number down. So then naturally, we go to 14 different stores so I can buy anything and everything sewing related. 


So far, I had made a pillow, headbands, and some pretty cute baby bibs. (I still have to add the velcro but basically done)




Whatcha think? 









No comments:

Post a Comment